Born in Estonia in 1989.
Finished undergraduate dance studies in University of Tartu Viljandi Culture Academy in 2012.
Moved to Palestine in 2013.
Co-founded krinal|mansour (art & honey) in 2016.
Started keeping bees in Palestine in 2016.
Decided to live in both countries – Estonia and Palestine – in 2018.
2008-2012 University of Tartu Viljandi Culture Academy – Choreography / Dance Pedagogy (cum laude)
1997-2008 Just Dance School (contemporary dance, ballett, jazz dance, modern dance, CI, composition, historic dances, folklore dance)
2006-2008 Capoeira Senzala Tartu
kabinet k (Joke Laureyns & Kwint Manshoven, (BEL)), Bush Hartshorn (UK), Farah Saleh (PAL), Sandra Noeth (GER), Horácio Macuacua (MOZ), Bruno Caverna (BRA), Sabine Maringer (AUT), Daniel Bear Davis (USA), Ayman Safieh (PAL), Fairouze Nastas (PAL), Susanna Recchia (UK/IT), Bex Tyrer (UK), Ash Bond (UK), Kathy Gade (CA), Glenna Batson (USA), Andrew Morrish (AUS), Claire Filmon (FRA), Sergei Ostrenko (RUS), Elke Luyten (BEL/USA), Cid Pearlman (USA), Jane Gingell (UK), Annemari Autere (FRA), Aleksandra Shochnikova & Sergei Golovnea (MDA), Friedmar Voigt (DEU), Sylvia Scheidl (AUT), Contra-Mestre Moreira (DEU), Cie NGC 25 (FRA), Stopgap Dance company (UK), Siljeholm/Christopheresen (NOR)
- Pilates basics for dancers, Tallinn Dance Theatre, Estonia
- Corporeal communications, tantsuRUUM, Estonia
- Contemporary dance techniques, Sareyyet Ramallah, Ramallah, Palestine
- Site-specific dance workshop, The Art Salon, Beit Sahour, Palestine
- Contemporary dance workshop, The Dance Theatre of Tallinn, Estonia
- Contemporary dance art for beginners, The Dance Theatre of Tallinn, Estonia
- “Influence theatre” for young actors/directors, New Theatre Festival “De Facto”
- Cognitive dance composition, Just Dance School, Estonia
- Stage presence and improvisation, Võru Drama Studio, Estonia
- Contemporary dance technique, Juuru village, Estonia
- Contact Improvisation for folklore dancers, folklore dance troupe “Savijalakesed”, Estonia
Estonian – mother tongue,
English – advanced (IELTS 8.5/9.0),
Russian – intermediate,
Arabic – intermediate (Palestinian dialect),
Sign language – intermediate (Palestinian dialect),
German – beginner,
French – beginner
Computer skills: MS Office, basic knowledge of Pascal and HTML
Other skills: advanced level knitting, crochet, sewing; intermediate level flutist, beginner level aerial silk